When it comes to furnace repairs, it’s important to act quickly. If you live in Lansdale, PA, and think you need 24-hour furnace repair, there are several signs that can alert you to the problem. From strange noises coming from the furnace to a lack of heat or hot air when the unit is running, these 10 signs indicate that it may be time for professional help such as 24-hour furnace repair in Lansdale, PA. Read on to learn more about what to look out for and why swift action is essential!
- Strange Noises: A noisy furnace is usually a sign that something isn’t working correctly. Rattling, banging, popping, squealing or screeching sounds might mean your blower wheel has broken off its shaft or that one of your fan belts has snapped. In either case, you’ll need 24-hour furnace repair in Lansdale, PA to get the problem fixed and your furnace running again.
- Increase in Energy Bills: A sudden increase in your energy bills can indicate a furnace that isn’t working as efficiently as it should be. Uneven heating or cooling, lack of heat or hot air output, and a thermostat that doesn’t seem to work properly are all signs that point toward needing professional help.
- Air Quality Issues: Have you noticed an increase in dust, smoke, or other pollutants inside your home? If so, this could be due to faulty filters or clogged ducts. It’s important to get this checked out as soon as possible, or else you might be breathing in unhealthy air for a long period of time.
- Pilot Light Goes Out: If your furnace is powered by gas, it may have a pilot light that provides the heat needed to warm up your home. Occasionally, the pilot light will go out and needs to be relit with 24-hour furnace repair in Lansdale, PA. If this is happening more often than normal, there may be an underlying problem that requires attention right away.
- Excessive Dust: A buildup of dust around or near your furnace could indicate improper ventilation or circulation problems within your furnace itself. This can lead to dangerous air pollutants in your home, so it’s important to get 24-hour furnace repair in Lansdale, PA if you suspect this is the case.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: If your carbon monoxide detectors sound an alarm, you may have a leak that needs to be seen immediately. A professional technician can inspect for any leaks and make the necessary repairs before more serious damage is done. If you need new furnace installation in Doylestown, PA, talking to a professional can help you choose the right sized unit for maximum efficiency.
- Heat or Hot Air Not Coming Out of Vents: If you notice that your furnace is running, but no heat or hot air is coming out of the vents, it’s time to call in a professional. On the other hand, if you find the temperature to be inconsistent throughout your home and one room is much colder than another, this could indicate an issue with the thermostat or even ductwork.
- Bad Smells: If you detect any strange smells coming from your furnace or vents – such as a burning smell – then it’s important to get 24-hour furnace repair in Lansdale, PA right away. This could be due to a number of causes such as overheating components, electrical connections gone bad, or even gas leaks.
- Furnace Blowing Cold Air: If your furnace is blowing out cold air instead of warm, then it’s probably time to call an expert. This could point to a bigger issue with the heating system, such as a faulty thermostat or an issue with the electrical connections.
- Age & Wear-and-Tear: Even if you haven’t noticed any of the above signs, that doesn’t necessarily mean your furnace doesn’t require attention. If it’s been more than 10 years since installation or you’ve recently noticed inefficient performance, then 24-hour furnace repair in Lansdale, PA may be necessary. An experienced technician can inspect your system and provide specific advice on how to get it working again efficiently and safely.
If any of these signs sound familiar, then it might be time to get some professional help. 24-hour furnace repair in Lansdale, PA can provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that your system is working as efficiently and safely as possible. Don’t wait until the last minute – contact an expert today and see what they can do for you! Contact Bucks County Residential Heating & Cooling at (267) 691-0990 for more information.